Saturday, December 5, 2009


It was a chilly 35 degrees yesterday morning
when I walked to the train station up
from my apartment and off to airport,
headed to San Diego.
I love the cold and was quite
ticked off when I heard I was headed
away from a predicted snow
into sunny climes!

Eight hours later I was pulling up to
the Glorietta Bay Inn and stepping out
into 65 degrees with not a cloud in
the sky. O well, it is beautiful here.

Am here for Board Meeting of
Children's Hunger Relief Fund.



Walked across the street to the famous
Hotel del Coronado and
walked along the beach.



View from my deck.



The Powers That Be at the Coronado
decided to dig up one of its beautiful gardens
and put in an ice stating rink.



Christmas Tree in lobby of
our Hotel.



Moon rising above our hotel.
(All photos taken
with my iPhone)

It is now Saturday morning,
and I see that Atlanta did not
have any snow. Good. I can
stay focused on our meetings
rather than being ticked off
about missing out on my
favorite weather patterns.


Copyright, Monte E Wilson, 2009

No comments: