Thursday, October 28, 2010

Time Out


Unable to finish my thoughts on Living in Love, as I am presently Living in Pain. After hydroplaning my Jeep and bouncing around the I-75 S ramp onto I-285 E., I have a squashed disc, fractured vertebrae,
and a hematoma the size of a baseball on my left knee. While the drugs I am taking help manage the pain, they also keep my brain in a fog. Hopefully I will be able to sit up and think in the near future.

Thank you so much for your prayers and kind notes.

4 comments:

Sarah Moffat said...

OH MY GOODNESS! I *am* praying for you.

Laura said...

I think you should continue to write while in a fog ... might make for some good entertainment;)

Monte Wilson said...

Writing on Living in Love ...

Mawidge...mawidge is what bwings
us togewer today...

Mawidge, the bwessed awwangement,
that dweam wiffim a dweam...

Monte Wilson said...

HA! Foggy enough for you, Lu? Within an hour of posting the lines from Princess Bride, I had 5 emails asking me "What in the world ...?"