Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Yellowstone National Park


Just got back from some meetings
that took place inside Yellowstone
National Park. This is a photo of
the sun rising over the lake. I
took it standing in the front
door of my cabin.

Yellowstone is 2.2 million
acres of some of the most
astounding, amazing and
awe-inspiring beauty I have
ever seen.


We took time out from meetings
so as to enjoy the beauty of
the park. This is Colonel and Mario
waiting for Old Faithful to erupt.





Some of the other geysers
in the park.








I took this photo of where we were staying
Lake Yellowstone Hotel
while cruising around the lake



Colonel and I enjoying a meal
at our hotel.



Mike Bresnan, inside Old Faithful Inn










There are around 3500 Bison in the park. Not bad
considering that not all that long ago

their number was around 300.



Copyright, Monte E Wilson, 2009


3 comments:

Laura said...

wow, you got some really nice shots!!

Monte Wilson said...

Thank You. I wish I could have captured the "Big Sky" on film. Stunning.

Toni said...

I agree, those are great photos. The colors are stunning and capture great detail.